|Race||March 12 – April 1, 2021||April 2 – May 1, 2021||June 11 – July 14, 2021||July 15 – September 10, 2021||September 11 – September 12, 2021|
- In line with rules set forth by our local and state officials, there are vaccination or testing requirements that must be followed in order to participate this year.
- Lake Placid Marathon™ is for athletes ages 18+ only.
- Lake Placid Half Marathon™ is for ages 13+. Those under the age of 18 on Race Day MUST have parent/guardian sign waiver at Athlete Check-In prior to race.
- Race numbers must be visible at all times
- Use of jogging strollers, accompanying dogs and support from unregistered runners, cyclists, or inline skaters is not allowed
The Lake Placid Marathon and Half Marathon Course begins on Main Street in the charming Village of Lake Placid and ends near Jewtraw Park on Station Street. You can expect beautiful mountain views, historic sites and cheering crowds the whole way through!